- Did you miss the incredibly insightful Zoom discussion about the Corona Virus where Gil Pimentel interviewed the experts in our class about it? No worries – here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Harvard-Radcliffe Class of 1984
- Some of the biggest highlights of our 35th reunion were watching classmates share their stories in Glipses and Reinventions, finding out all sorts of interesting statistics in our Class Survey, and learning cool new things in Cutting Edge. We’ve got them all on video now! Please respect our classmates’ privacy by only viewing these here and not sharing these links.
- Yes, we’re old enough to remember the old school paper facebook. But we’re not too old to have figured out how to create a private group in the digital facebook. Join Here.
Our class has been leading the way for Harvard-Radcliffe since 1984. Some of our accomplishments:
Broke attendance records at every reunion*
*(But for one highly suspect data point from the class of 1968 at their 20th)
First class to have:
- Public service as part of the reunion
- Memorial Services, prior to the 25th reunion
- Environmentally conscious “green” reunion
- “Flash-mob” mini reunions
- Open bar throughout the reunion**
(Outside of the 25th, which has always been salubrious)
Led use of technology for all reunions
- One of first classes to have a private URL, www.HR84.com, since our 15th reunion in 1999
- Second class to make a Facebook group, but first to attract more than 10% of class. Currently have 649 members
- First to provide “Connect with a Classmate” functionality on the web, starting with 20th reunion. This feature is now built into the Harvard.edu site.